It's All About the Learning

Hello! And welcome to my blog!

Well . . . if there's been an underlying theme to my
life, I'd have to say that "it's all about the learning."
"They" say that one's character is revealed in response
to life's difficulties. I've come to believe that the measure
of a person is not only in how one responds to what life
offers up, but also, what one learns from it and what one
does with that learning. As for me, I will share my
learnings. So, in this blog, in addition to just "this-is-
what's-happening-in-my-life" posts, you will likely see,
"this-is-what-I-learned" posts. My hope is that in sharing
them, maybe you can avoid a pothole or two along your
road. Do with them all what you will.

All the best, Corrinn

Sunday, June 20, 2010


6/20/10 - Well, I've arrived!!!!! Thanks to my sistas, Fame and I arrived safely at the Thacher School just before the dinner bell. The rooms were very welcoming. Everybody had a name tag on their door with curly ribbon and inside there were goodie bags, fresh flowers, horsemanship and horse health literature, name tags and a cowboy bible. I got Fame settled in his stall, set my stuff down in my room and dashed off to dinner. After dinner, I fed Fame, and then it was off to orientation. Richard introduced himself, told us a bit about the Thacher School and then we went around the table introducing ourselves and telling about our horses and what we hoped to get out of the week. After orientation, I walked around campus checking things out and then settled into my room (see attached pic). I have my own room, so I was able to use both bedspreads Gwen lent me. Isn't it cute? Anyway, more tomorrow and I'll carry my camera with me now that it's unpacked so I can start taking pictures! So, so, so happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers